Break Free From Anxiety
What is anxiety?
Anxiety is a constant and irrational fear that something bad is going to happen. Symptoms can include a feeling of dread, having negative thoughts (‘what if this happens’), lack of ability to focus, reduced motivation, shortness of breath, dizziness, a racing heart and wanting to avoid things that might trigger anxiety. It can come in many forms, but probably the most common forms are related to health, social situations and general anxiety where pretty much anything can trigger those negatives thoughts and feelings.
Anxiety is created by your subconscious mind in the belief that the anxiety is keeping you safe and happy. Unfortunately your subconscious mind has got it wrong, and in the process is constantly battling your conscious mind’s wishes.
So what is it that caused your subconscious mind to create the anxiety in the first place….well sometimes it can be pinpointed to a specific event or traumatic experience, or it may be learned behaviour from an anxious parent, but often there is no obvious reason. Whether you are consciously aware of the reason for your anxiety or not, your subconscious mind always knows!
How I Can Help You Beat Anxiety
Because your anxiety is created by your subconscious mind, it is your subconscious mind where the change needs to happen. By using hypnosis I can talk directly to your subconscious mind and help it understand that although it is creating the anxiety with the best of intentions, the anxiety is taking over your life and the negative thoughts and physical symptoms are stopping you from doing the things that you want or need to do.
In hypnosis we together to help your subconscious mind work with your conscious mind instead of fighting against it.
A big part of this is using guided visualisation to help your subconscious mind let go of the things that it is holding on to that is causing it to be on high alert and fill your mind with worry and dread about even the simplest of things.
Other elements of the sessions include practising events that previously triggered your anxiety but with a positive outcome, building your self confidence and self esteem, and, of course, helping you relax!
Often the people I have worked with have suffered from anxiety for so long that they think that it is a part of them, something they will suffer for the rest of their life, but that is simply not the case!
The vast majority of my clients have experienced massive changes in how they think and feel in just 4 weeks. Of course I can’t absolutely guarantee that you will have that same experience, after all we are all unique individuals with our own history, thoughts and feelings, but nobody is born with anxiety, and therefore it can be removed.
If you choose to work with me to overcome your anxiety you can book session by session, or you can join my exclusive Tranceformation Anxiety Program.
Here's a quick technique to reduce your anxiety
What do I get When I Join the Tranceformation Anxiety Program?
The Tranceformation Anxiety Program is made up of several elements, depending on the level you choose:
1. Free Phone Consultation – an informal chat so I can find out a bit more about your anxiety and the impact it is having on your life, and can answer any questions you might about anxiety and the program.
2. Four Discounted One to One Sessions – four personalised sessions in my practice room in Core Therapies, Tontine Street, Folkestone. We are all unique individuals but I have found that on average four sessions is about the right amount to overcome anxiety.
3. Managing Anxiety Techniques – a number of tried and tested techniques to help drop your anxiety ‘in the moment’. Not all techniques will work for everybody, but everyone will some some that work for them!
4. Support Between Sessions – when you join my program it’s not just about sitting in a room with me for an hour. In between session you can contact me with any questions or problems you have, and I will always check in with you between sessions to see how things are going for you.
5. Relaxation MP3 – a mp3 that I have recorded which can be streamed or downloaded to help with relaxation and sleep.
6. Discounted Extra Sessions – while the average amount of sessions is 4, sometimes extra sessions are required, and sometimes people enjoy the experience so much they they want to come back on a monthly basis for a ‘top up’. In these instances discounted single sessions are available.
7. Six Months Email Support – ongoing support for 6 months after the fourth session, so you know that long past the one to one sessions should you need it you still have my support.
Whether you choose to join my Tranceformation Anxiety Program or prefer to book session by session you will get the benefit of my experience from helping many people who felt just you overcome their anxiety. I understand what causes anxiety and I know the best way to remove it.
There are three levels of the program, so you can choose the one that suits you best. If you’re not sure which is the best option for you the we discuss that during your free phone consultation.